Sunday, September 5, 2010

new blog....

So tired today....i had to wash the cars(2) then i had to do my geometry homework and english project but i have no idea what to do for my english project and have been brooding over it all day. I then went walking to the library to stock up for tomorrow. Tomorrow i have to go w/ my family to the San Diego Zoo......my brothers choice.....tats what i get for being born first i guess....Going to be so boring on the way....my dad said it was going to take 2 hours to get to the zoo........what to do....plus im  pissed at my ipod because it wont syn some songs in and i really wanted to hear those unsyned songs....I got to talk to some of the new friends i made at school today but i dont really noe wat to say to them so it was kinda akward......i 've been trying to deside whether i should call our leader of the english project but i dont feel like calling him.....

No comments:

Post a Comment