Sunday, October 24, 2010

OMG So Sweet!

fake friends:never ask for food 
real friends:are the reason you have no food. 
fake friends:would knock on your front door. 
real friends:would knock after they let themselves in.
fake friends:last a couple years.
real friends:last forever

Girl: what would you do if i broke up with you? 
boy: then i'd go back to my ex. (girl cried and broke up with him) 
--next day-- girl: what are you doing here??
boy: like what i said, i'd go back to my ex. so, will you take me back ?

Age 6: "I love you mommy!" "I love you too sweetie" Age 16: "I love you mommy!" "Gosh Darn is what did you do this time?"

 Boy: Do u have a pen? Girl: Yeah, here Boy: Umm..its out of ink Girl: What? Boy: It doesn't work Girl: R u sure? Boy: Don't believe me? Fine, u try it... Go on, write your cell phone number right here....

*BOY LOGS ON*
~girl thinks~ YAY HE'S ONNNNNNNN
Girl:HEYYYYYYY
Boy:Hi
~quietness~
Boy:Do you like me?
Girl:Maybe..
Boy:TELL ME
Girl:ITS NOT IMPORTANT!
Boy:IT IS
Girl:WHY?!?!?!
Boy:CAUSE I LIKE YOU

BOY:can i draw something on your arm? GIRL:umm ok *boy draws a barcode* GIRL:whats that for? BOY:so i can check you out


Age 3 -- Boy kisses girl. Parents: "Awwww. That's so cute" *Takes picture*
Age 16 -- Boy kisses girl. Dad: "Get the hell away from my daughter!!!!!" *Loads shotgun*

Boy:Why havent you had a boyfriend yet?
Girl:Im not allowed, why dont you have a girlfriend?
Boy:Cos your not allowed to have a boyfriend yet :)

 Dear Tummy, sorry for all the butterflies. Dear Pillow, sorry for all the tears. Dear Heart, sorry for all the damage. Dear Brain, you were right

No comments:

Post a Comment