Monday, April 11, 2011

Blog # 8

This semester i learned about a lot of things including the usual, geometry, english, etc. One thing i really surprised me was that i acctually like the book my english class is on right now, not saying that i didnt like the other books that we read in class but this one, To Kill a MockingBird has become my favorite book. It might be because it is so different from all the books i have read in class and at home on my own time. The book is heavily detailed and the gradually build to the conflict is amazing. What i really learned in geometry is that no matter how much i have studied when i take a test i have to, absolutely have to check ALL the answers before i turn the test in. Mandarin is mostly the same, i dont really pay attention there beacause im trying to finish my homework so i wouldnt have a huge load after swimming. One thing that is really confusing me is how to be able to volenteer at the YMCA and still be able to join the badminton club when the sceduals are overlaping into each other. I think i am going to be kicked out of the badminton club because even if i had time my parent dont really approve my idea of joining the badminton club since my skills are so horrid. Still i was hoping to at least be able to go sometimes but its pretty hard with opposing parents and a voleenteer job to go to. So far i have managed to go to practice at the  right time so i wouldnt be cut out of the club but i dont know about later. Another thing that is troubling me is next year as a softmore. For next year i had signed up for English honors, Alg. 2 honors, Chem, World History Ap, Mandarin, and a type of physical education. But what im worried about is that all the honors and aps will make it too hard for me and ill start to fail all the classes...should i drop a class? Which one? Anyways in biology i really learned about alot of things i hadnt know about like for one that there are two different pyramids. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment